Sunday, March 22, 2009

BIG NEWS!

Hi Everyone,
Well, I had to post our big news... we're expecting another baby in October! And since a lot of our family (and friends) are checking our blog, we figured this would be a good way to spread the news. And, although the pregnancy wasn't "planned" (and we're still in shock, especially Paul :) but it's sinking in a little more every day), we feel very blessed. We figured God knows what he's doing so all of your thoughts and prayers will be appreciated.

I've been to the doctor and everything is going well and the baby looks (and sounds - I heard the heartbeat during my ultrasound on Friday) great. Oh, and it's only one baby this time. We knew God had a sense of humor but he's not that funny :) ! I think two would have sent both of us over the edge :) literally.

Please check back for updates and more pictures. I'll try to get the ultrasound picture scanned (if I can) and post it, too, so you can see our newest "munchkin."

Keep us in your prayers.
Love,
Marie

3 comments:

Peyton's Place said...

Congrats! Thats great news!

The Grady Bunch said...

Hey Marie and Paul,
Jeff and I are so Happy for you! Best wishes to you and the boys.
Love, Jeff and Kaila

the Dodge's said...

Hi Marie, Hi Paul,
I was so happy to hear the great news! Congrats!!!! I can't believe how much the boys have grown. They are so gorgeous. You and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers.
God Bless You Always,
Nicole

The Girls!

The Girls!
I love this picture!

The Kids

The Kids
Getting Bigger Every Day!

Family Time

Family Time
at Walt Disney World, of course!

Me and Logan

Me and Logan
Is he funny or what?

Me and Jordan

Me and Jordan
He's so sweet.