Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More news...

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted all of you to know that the boys are continuing to progress. Logan is now scooting around the furniture and standing and climbing on everything. Jordan is right behind him. Both of them are having a little trouble getting down once they get up, but they're doing well.

We also are done with bottles! I'm so happy! I thought it would be harder but to tell you the truth it was a piece of cake. The boys were never allowed to play with their bottles. They were just a means to get their milk. So now that they have their sippy cups, it's the same thing. They don't miss the bottles at all so I packed them all away.

Sure hope you check back soon, I will be adding some more pictures... they got their fourth haircut on Sunday (they have hair like their mommy). Can't wait to post those pictures. They cried like we were cutting off their heads instead of their hair. It was sort of funny.

That night, we went out to dinner and Jordan started drinking out of a straw. Logan was more interested in play with it than drinking from it, but we're working on it. The fun never ends!

Love,
M.

No comments:

The Girls!

The Girls!
I love this picture!

The Kids

The Kids
Getting Bigger Every Day!

Family Time

Family Time
at Walt Disney World, of course!

Me and Logan

Me and Logan
Is he funny or what?

Me and Jordan

Me and Jordan
He's so sweet.