Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Easter

Hi Everyone,
Well, we are heading into week 11 of my pregnancy and I'm feeling okay. I've been to the doctor three times since I found out and the baby is doing great. It seems (and we hope it stays that way) to be very uneventful this time. Thank God!

I have an appointment with a high risk specialist tomorrow as a precaution. My Ob just wants to be sure things are okay this time around. So far, so good!

Other than being tired, I'm doing good. Last week, my mom was in the hospital but fortunately she's doing much better. We're very blessed!

We hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Easter. Keep us in your prayers.
Love,
Marie

No comments:

The Girls!

The Girls!
I love this picture!

The Kids

The Kids
Getting Bigger Every Day!

Family Time

Family Time
at Walt Disney World, of course!

Me and Logan

Me and Logan
Is he funny or what?

Me and Jordan

Me and Jordan
He's so sweet.