Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hi Everyone,

So sorry it has been a few weeks since I posted anything. Mom and I went to Chicago the day after Easter and returned home on the 16th... hoping not to return for a while. But, it is with deep sadness that I write here on our blog, that my dad's brother, Joe, passed away on Sunday, April 19, 2009. He was 86 and loved by all who knew him.

Thankfully, Mom and I spent Tuesday, April 14th with my Uncle Joe and I'll treasure the time we had always. I never would have guessed it would turn out to be the last time I ever saw him.

I took some pictures and will post them next time I update the blog, but in the meantime, keep his family in your prayers and mine, too.

If you knew my Uncle Joe, you'd understand the loss. He was a wonderful man who adored his family and always, always tried to let them know how much. We'll miss you, Uncle Joe.

Love,
Marie

No comments:

The Girls!

The Girls!
I love this picture!

The Kids

The Kids
Getting Bigger Every Day!

Family Time

Family Time
at Walt Disney World, of course!

Me and Logan

Me and Logan
Is he funny or what?

Me and Jordan

Me and Jordan
He's so sweet.